GM Inside News Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Yeah. It just devolves into thoughtless, ill-informed blathering. And I stay away from all that.
I don't understand that point of view, and I spent the last 4 years trying to at least understand it from that perspective. I get enough of it from factions of my own family, which I also tend to ignore and wave off.
Same here but from my inlaws...my inlaws are white Texans, in fact, one of my wife's cousins caught these hands a few years ago behind some BS said about our kids. Our lesson learned was that there are some things on that side of the family we won't be a a part of....shame that it has to be like that, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll just say..."Center of the American Experiment" is an ultra-conservative, Minnesota (mining)-based organization, founded by a former Reaganite.
What many seem to fail to understand is that the imposter in the WH is just a puppet being controlled by the deep state and China to bring this country down the tubes. Look at what this fake has done since being 'selected' as potus.

I don't want to make this thread a political issue but it's the idiot in DC that is tearing this country apart. Prediction: he will be ousted very soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The plan of democrats is to destroy this country so they can reshape it how they see fit.

Everyday they prove this is their goal imo, with the policy they are pushing through.
Very true. Many Americans are still asleep at the wheel as to what is going on. I'm reading these posts and it's just amazing as to how many are still not getting what is happening. That rediculous cyber gas pipeline shutdown rocketed gas prices. Been back online and have the prices gone down? This fake is behind this all.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very true. Many Americans are still asleep at the wheel as to what is going on. I'm reading these posts and it's just amazing as to how many are still not getting what is happening. That rediculous cyber gas pipeline shutdown rocketed gas prices. Been back online and have the prices gone down? This fake is behind this all.
Mr. Putin here is my list of things to please not to hack or attack, signed Joe "Vegetable brain" Biden! 🥴

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
What many seem to fail to understand is that the imposter in the WH is just a puppet being controlled by the deep state and China to bring this country down the tubes. Look at what this fake has done since being 'selected' as potus.

I don't want to make this thread a political issue but it's the idiot in DC that is tearing this country apart. Prediction: he will be ousted very soon.
Mr. Putin here is my list of things to please not to hack or attack, signed Joe "Vegetable brain" Biden! 🥴
Just curious...when do you guys plan on getting back to normal?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Well stop acting like you're in a cult 🤷‍♂️ I mean seriously some of you still got effing trump flags on your houses...and not the normal "trump 2020 or '24" flags...y'all got **** like "TRUMP F---k Your Feelings!" or "Trump, drinking libtard tears since 2016" or whatever...Quick question, do you see "Liberals" w/ **** like this on their houses? No, because we don't live, eat, breathe, the bull****...we just want to go about our lives without thinking about the **** you guys seem to obsess over.

I mean seriously, there's a good handful of posters on this very forum...you (bogos) included that can't help but to let their personal politics seep into every GD post they make. Y'all can't help it. I might be an a-hole in my posts, but not because I'm really an a-hole, I just know when I'm right and I don't subscribe to groupthink...seriously these guys are seriously over there debating the merits of drum brakes...effing drum brakes!!! I really set out to be an apolitical a-hole but you guys just post whatever BS you find on some fringe website and re-post here like its a fact...**** is crazy.

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Asking the wrong people. Ask the idiot in the WH because his cognizance is going to be exposed. 25th amendment?
Turn off the news for a little....live your life, you'll still be here 3 3/4 years from now, and when the election comes again hopefully your guy loses, its really all I gotta say.

Have a good one, and try not to looks so damn slack-jawed while you're sucking in the BS OAN is beaming into your brain...it's unbecoming.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well stop acting like you're in a cult 🤷‍♂️ I mean seriously some of you still got effing trump flags on your houses...and not the normal "trump 2020 or '24" flags...y'all got ** like "TRUMP F---k Your Feelings!" or "Trump, drinking libtard tears since 2016" or whatever...Quick question, do you see "Liberals" w/ ** like this on their houses? No, because we don't live, eat, breathe, the bull*...we just want to go about our lives without thinking about the * you guys seem to obsess over.

I mean seriously, there's a good handful of posters on this very forum...you (bogos) included that can't help but to let their personal politics seep into every GD post they make. Y'all can't help it. I might be an *** in my posts, but because I just might be an ***...I really want to be an apolitical *** but you guys just post whatever BS you find on some fringe website and re-post here like its a fact...**** is crazy.
Like I said, stop watching the lies from CNN, etc.

I don't post here much - I mostly like to peruse and read some very insightful information about today's car tech. I was never much into politics , that is until the last 1.5 years. Heck, I didn't even vote for 'Orange Man Bad" in 2016. But it comes to a point when one has to take a step back and really see what's going on. I've done enough DD over that time to know there is something wrong here. I was a former US Marine so my attitude toward getting to the gist of the issues is quite persistent.

The issues this country is facing has more to do with peoples lives than just merely calling it political.

I'm not going to lead the horse to water and harp on this thread. Mark Twain said it best:

"It's easier to fool someone than it is to tell them they were fooled"

Be careful.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Like I said, stop watching the lies from CNN, etc.

I don't post here much - I mostly like to peruse and read some very insightful information about today's car tech. I was never much into politics , that is until the last 1.5 years. Heck, I didn't even vote for 'Orange Man Bad" in 2016. But it comes to a point when one has to take a step back and really see what's going on. I've done enough DD over that time to know there is something wrong here. I was a former US Marine so my attitude toward getting to the gist of the issues is quite persistent.

The issues this country is facing has more to do with peoples lives than just merely calling it political.

I'm not going to lead the horse to water and harp on this thread. Mark Twain said it best:

"It's easier to fool someone than it is to tell them they were fooled"

Be careful.
You're right, you don't post here much...but when you do, it's pretty much either posting about or reacting to politics in some way, shape, or form...like I said, you and your kind are obsessed...us normies were told to get over it while you guys took us on the trump crazy coaster with broken restraints, my advise to you and your kind...get over it:

x55cam
replied to the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries.
Like I said, stop watching the lies from CNN, etc. I don't post here much - I mostly like to peruse and read some very insightful...
49 m ago

x55cam reacted to Digmor Crusher's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
Call it as you choose. But what do you call people who believe someone that says nothing but lies? Every word he says is a lie and its...
1 h ago

x55cam replied to the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries.
Asking the wrong people. Ask the idiot in the WH because his cognizance is going to be exposed. 25th amendment...
1 h ago

x55cam reacted to Bigdog's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
5 h ago

x55cam reacted to mbukukanyau's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
Power and control, that’s what it’s about, it’s got nothing to do with you, the voter
5 h ago

x55cam reacted to bballr4567's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
Ehhh....what? I don't want to get too political but you do realize that Trump was the answer to a problem the democrats created, right...
5 h ago

x55cam replied to the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries.
Very true. Many Americans are still asleep at the wheel as to what is going on. I'm reading these posts and it's just amazing as to how...
5 h ago

x55cam reacted to Bigdog's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
The plan of democrats is to destroy this country so they can reshape it how they see fit. Everyday they prove this is their goal imo...
5 h ago

What many seem to fail to understand is that the imposter in the WH is just a puppet being controlled by the deep state and China to...
5 h ago

x55cam reacted to rockyspaw's post in the thread In a blow to US mining, Biden plans to source metals for electric vehicles from other countries with like.
I'll just say..."Center of the American Experiment" is an ultra-conservative, Minnesota (mining)-based organization, founded by a former...
5 h ago

x55cam replied to the thread GM Mexico's $1 billion EV investment called 'slap in the face' by UAW.
Gee, well now I'm confused. GM investing in Mexico and our borders are still being pounded on by illegals? The next GM goes bankrupt...
1 mo ago

x55cam reacted to Ed753's post in the thread 1 in 5 electric vehicle owners in California switched back to gas because charging their cars is a hassle, new research shows with like.
I'm old enough to remember people, that never had an EV, tell me the reality that I lived was wrong........... As I have said for a...
1 mo ago

x55cam replied to the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s.
Yes, it's pretty much foregone that this phony will be gone soon. It couldn't come any sooner. God bless America!
2 mo ago

x55cam reacted to agwenogww_STS's post in the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s with like.
POTUS Illigetimantus unconstitutional changes don't matter, for May 17th will be here soon and this leftist Utopia dream will be over...
2 mo ago

x55cam reacted to Ed753's post in the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s with like.
Don't take this the wrong way, but were do you get your news and information from; aka who is telling you what to think? How many coal...
2 mo ago

x55cam reacted to gkr778's post in the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s with like.
As Neanderthal pointed out in post #13, there is no "climate change crisis". As such, the proper response for "mitigating" it - whether...
2 mo ago

x55cam reacted to bongos2u's post in the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s with like.
I'm trying to stay out of the politics of this thread...But just thought I would chime in by saying under Trump we were energy...
2 mo ago

x55cam reacted to gkr778's post in the thread EPA Chief Vows Tougher Tailpipe Rules by July, Unwinding Trump’s with like.
Translation: "the urgency of expanding uncontrolled centraliz

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Well stop acting like you're in a cult 🤷‍♂️ I mean seriously some of you still got effing trump flags on your houses...and not the normal "trump 2020 or '24" flags...y'all got ** like "TRUMP F---k Your Feelings!" or "Trump, drinking libtard tears since 2016" or whatever...Quick question, do you see "Liberals" w/ ** like this on their houses? No, because we don't live, eat, breathe, the bull*...we just want to go about our lives without thinking about the * you guys seem to obsess over.

I mean seriously, there's a good handful of posters on this very forum...you (bogos) included that can't help but to let their personal politics seep into every GD post they make. Y'all can't help it. I might be an *** in my posts, but because I just might be an ***...I really want to be an apolitical *** but you guys just post whatever BS you find on some fringe website and re-post here like its a fact...**** is crazy.
There you again...Assuming that all conservatives / Republicans fly Trump flags on their houses. I post articles that should be of interest to automotive enthusiasts. People like you turn it into a political discussion, then complain when others respond to your posts. Liberals don't have ** like this on their houses because they have most of the mainstream media and Big Tech in their pocket. You guys don't complain about anything because you don't have to. And you can complain all you want about OAN or Newsmax...CNN and MSDNCCP spread the worst, one sided, state run media lies I know you will come back with a smart * reply, so I am leaving this discussion for good after this post.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
There you again...Assuming that all conservatives / Republicans fly Trump flags on their houses. I post articles that should be of interest to automotive enthusiasts. People like you turn it into a political discussion, then complain when others respond to your posts. Liberals don't have ** like this on their houses because they have most of the mainstream media and Big Tech in their pocket. You guys don't complain about anything because you don't have to. And you can complain all you want about OAN or Newsmax...CNN and MSDNCCP spread the worst, one sided, state run media lies I know you will come back with a smart * reply, so I am leaving this discussion for good after this post.
And here is the core problem with the state of this country...you're so pissed off about what exactly? you don't even know what you're mad about...nowhere in my post did I infer that "all Republicans have Trump flags on their houses", but your libhate went straight to "this guy is telling me how I am"...I'm not, but I'll say this, if the shoe fits and it's on your foot...then don't complain about wearing it.

You guys hated facebook for dumping trump...what do you do? You go ahead and start your own platform, but instead of sharing pictures of your cats and kids and ****, all you do over there is TALK POLITICS...STOP THIS CRAP!!!!! IT IS KILLING THIS COUNTRY!!!! LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!! I came here to talk cars with people who share the same interest but as of late, its all been, lektriks this, central planning that, and so on...it's killing this damn forum

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
And here is the core problem with the state of this country...you're so pissed off about what exactly? you don't even know what you're mad about...nowhere in my post did I infer that "all Republicans have Trump flags on their houses", but your libhate went straight to "this guy is telling me how I am"...I'm not, but I'll say this, if the shoe fits...then don't complain about wearing it.

You guys hated facebook for dumping trump...what do you do? You go ahead and start your own platform, but instead of sharing pictures of your cats and kids and ****, all you do over there is TALK POLITICS...STOP THIS CRAP!!!!! IT IS KILLING THIS COUNTRY!!!! LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!! I came here to talk cars with people who share the same interest but as of late, its all been, lektriks this, central planning that, and so on...it's killing this damn forum
You inferred that all Trump supporters (all Republicans and Conservatives) are members of a cult !! My god, have some self reflection into your own posts.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
You inferred that all Trump supporters (all Republicans and Conservatives) are members of a cult !! My god, have some self reflection into your own posts.
Not really what I said and that's quite a leap to infer that from my words, & BTW not all republicans are trump supporters....and not all trump supporters are conservatives, I'm talking to the 29% who believe every word of BS that comes out of his mouth "I won the election hugely, it was stolen", "I'm the smartest most physically fit president ever", "I have the best words" ...those are the cultists...if you fit in that number, then yes...you need deprogramming.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Not really what I said and that's quite a leap to infer that from my words, & BTW not all republicans are trump supporters....and not all trump supporters are conservatives, I'm talking to the 29% who believe every word of BS that comes out of his mouth "I won the election hugely, it was stolen", "I'm the smartest most physically fit president ever", "I have the best words" ...those are the cultists...if you fit in that number, then yes...you need deprogramming.
OK...This will be my last post concerning this (I swear)...I have voted for Trump twice, and would do it again. I am aware that Trump has told some real whoppers, and alot of his tweets were cringe worthy. What I find dis-heartening is that people are believing the lies of the lamestream media concerning the current POTUS. Biden has told lies that actually mis-inform and are dangerous to this country. There is a meme that says it all. Two people are talking on a plane. One says that Biden has been a complete disaster as President, and the other says "Well, at least we won't have to put up with Trump's mean tweets anymore"...As the plane, labelled "U.S." is crashing to the ground.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
OK...This will be my last post concerning this (I swear)...I have voted for Trump twice, and would do it again. I am aware that Trump has told some real whoppers, and alot of his tweets were cringe worthy. What I find dis-heartening is that people are believing the lies of the lamestream media concerning the current POTUS. Biden has told lies that actually mis-inform and are dangerous to this country. There is a meme that says it all. Two people are talking on a plane. One says that Biden has been a complete disaster as President, and the other says "Well, at least we won't have to put up with Trump's mean tweets anymore"...As the plane, labelled "U.S." is crashing to the ground.
Aww ****...I didn't know there was a meme...I guess that settles it. Have a good one

81 - 100 of 129 Posts