GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats NSAP and TransamChic, you guys participate all the time (I haven't seen you on recently TransamChich). Hope you keep posting and congratulations. Best wishes!! Hope there are many more birthdays down the road for you guys! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My birthday is November 19th :D

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by gerardo_zg@Nov 18 2003, 01:17 AM
My birthday is November 19th :D
Do you want an award? :p Just playin with ya. There are a lot of people with november birthdays, mine is in noveber as well (very late november). Viva November!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+Nov 18 2003, 12:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Nov 18 2003, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gerardo_zg@Nov 18 2003, 01:17 AM
My birthday is November 19th  :D
Do you want an award? :p Just playin with ya. There are a lot of people with november birthdays, mine is in noveber as well (very late november). Viva November!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:rudolph:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Nov 18 2003, 11:12 PM
happy birthday to me.... today! :)
Happy birthday Mr_Pringle!! :lol:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Nov 17 2003, 09:56 PM
Congrats NSAP and TransamChic, you guys participate all the time (I haven't seen you on recently TransamChich). Hope you keep posting and congratulations. Best wishes!! Hope there are many more birthdays down the road for you guys! :D
Thanks for the Bday wishes. I have not been on much because there really has not much I can post to. I check the site almost everyday though when I am off work and not looking at wedding stuff. So maybe someday it will get back to where I can contribute to a thread I know something about :). But I am still hear just silent :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts