GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, responding to large requests of new perspectives, i've started to dink around with diff. angles that i havn't drawn since who knows when. I did them during school (because who wants to learn advanced algebra when you can be drawing) so they're really rough, just trying to get some ideas on how to "perfect" the new angles. i guess one can be an impala and the other can be a pontiac something.
hope you enjoy...any comments/hints?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I really like the lower grille setup on the first car. I like the whole second car all together. Maybe a good competitor to the Eclipse Spyder.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Very, Very Nice.
I really like the "refreshed" Impala..looks great.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Where are the tires? Talk about low profile..

Other than that, it's all pretty good.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
They still have this Manga feeling, but it's your unique style and I like it!

The Impala might be something really revolutionary from Chevrolet - it could replace both the Maxx and W-body at the same time proving you don't need a RWD and a notchback to make an impact. And I like the Pontiac Something much better than the Pontiac Solstice.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
I looked at the Pontiac again, what's the paper you drew it on for? It looks official, lol. Again, they both look nice, I like your style of drawing.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Nice, though I think an Impala should have a longer hood. The Pontiac is my favorite. The design really works for a Pontiac.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I only have one problem: The hoods seem like they need to be slightly longer... other than that, they look great!

Pontiac... Sunfire?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rmodys said:
I looked at the Pontiac again, what's the paper you drew it on for? It looks official, lol. Again, they both look nice, I like your style of drawing.
heh heh, i found a scrap worksheet in one of my many textbooks, and sketched it up during fourth hour. =)

But yeah, i'm glad you all like them...they're pretty rough, i think i'm gonna go work on something a tish more "professional" now for the contest before i go to bed.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts