GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you remember my old Impala pic, this is what has come of it since then... I know it looks alot like the Camaro, but for me, that was the point... enjoy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
wow,sign me up for one of those,i like it.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
HELL YES=A
the butt looks alittle weird but i kinda like it
mmmmaybe tweak the front just a tiny little bit to set it apart from the camaro alittle more
other then that that thing is awesome

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Yah, but ur HP stats are wrong. Cars make more horsepower with E85, just less milage. And 84 octane? Do you expect to get any performance with any less than 87?

Other than that EXCELLENT TALENT!

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
Corr69 said:
Yah, but ur HP stats are wrong. Cars make more horsepower with E85, just less milage. And 84 octane? Do you expect to get any performance with any less than 87?
Thats what I thought.
Also, remember it's now called Active Fuel Management instead of Displacement on Demand.

Cool looking design though, good job.

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
nice drawing, but its too camaroish for me. I think the impala needs its own personality. a mass market sedan like the impala (if it looks like the camaro, as it does here) will ruin the exclusivity of the camaro's design.

·
Registered
802 Posts
i like this impala, but a little to ballsy design for today's usual impala crowd...maybe the monte?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh shoot.... you guys are right about the HP and Octane.... it was a long night... thanks for the input, I find it so hard to picture the next Impala in my head... hence the Camaro inspiration.

As for the fudged HP and and Octane ratings, please forgive me...., the Corrected ratings are:

87 Octane=450HP
E85 Fuel=475HP
Octane correction of 87 from 84.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts