GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a CTS currently since 2002. This one has the original 220 hp V-6. I felt wonderful with this vehicle (my first American vehicle since 1982) and now I'm ready for a CTS-V. When I first caught my eyes on this vehicle, I was wowed. I'm getting one (w/out the NAVi) by June 1st. It is going to be so wonderful......they had to order it from somewhere (I don't remember) where they only had 1.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Wow, congratulations!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by vicious1@May 29 2004, 06:26 PM
The Navigation is standard on the CTS-V its not an option. What color are you going to get the Black Raven or the Light Platium?
yes, the Navigation is an option on the CTS-V, as with a sunroof

·
Registered
273 Posts
I call BS! Nobody is 1966 years old.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You do the math in that case. I gave you my BOD.
---
I am getting Black Raven, with a sunroof.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
"BS" is too much, but otherwise it had the potential of a joke...

Hey, congrats for the car!!
About the muscle car era, it's a shame nobody offered a "smaller"-relatively speaking- 4 door with a hi-po engine...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Maybe I should have included a ;) sign in there. Lighten up!

·
Registered
191 Posts
That rocks!! Be sure to post some pictures here when you get it. June 1st is just around the corner!

Ryan

·
Registered
422 Posts
Originally posted by Jabroni+May 29 2004, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jabroni @ May 29 2004, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vicious1@May 29 2004, 06:26 PM
The Navigation is standard on the CTS-V its not an option. What color are you going to get the Black Raven or the Light Platium?
yes, the Navigation is an option on the CTS-V, as with a sunroof [/b][/quote]
The Navigation is standard you have to get it, it is not an option. I work at a Cadillac dealership and I am Cadillac certified. If you don't believe me go to www.cadillac.com and look at the Standards and Options on the CTS-V

1 - 20 of 20 Posts