GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Come on now, your reason was to show us that no matter how many nanny systems manufacturers can put into a car, there is no better feeling then when you are driving a "Bad-Ass" car to the best of your ability. Real Drivers rule, they don't just ride in something "managed" by electronic nannies.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on now, your reason was to show us that no matter how many nanny systems manufacturers can put into a car, there is no better feeling then when you are driving a "Bad-Ass" car to the best of your ability. Real Drivers rule, they don't just ride in something "managed" by electronic nannies.
Yes, you are correct! But I was too lazy to type it. ;)

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
I thought the Hybrid Synergy Drive has a CVT, not 5 gears...? Wait my bad, I'm sure you could count 5 gears inside there somewhere. Wasn't sure if they still had CD players though

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
Careful... You are walking a fine line.
Stomping on that fine line and breaking all of its china.

Seems to be the right place to put this.
If driving a Camaro has gotten anyone laid, it was probably with a 16 year old girl, physically or mentally. Doesn't make a difference because either way, you shouldn't be proud of it.

(unless you are also 16, in which case, more power to you)

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Seems to be the right place to put this.
My aunt and uncle have a Prius V to offset the consumption of their Power Stroke Excursion

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
If driving a Camaro has gotten anyone laid, it was probably with a 16 year old girl, physically or mentally. Doesn't make a difference because either way, you shouldn't be proud of it.

(unless you are also 16, in which case, more power to you)

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
The majority of the features the Prius has listed are either things the Screaming Chicken already has or could very easily have

·
Registered
5,366 Posts

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
Ya killed me. My middle name is Francis, so my parents always used to say that to me.

+1

You better hope a certain user doesn't see this or you'll be on his ignore list.
Well, if johnstarnes hasn't told you yet, I'm already on his.

I would consider it a badge of honor to be featured in the signature of a member as esteemed and respected as Orbit Orange.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Reactions: mchicha
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.