GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I were sitting outside the Marriott Monterey today (enjoying the view ;) ), when all of a sudden we heard this evil growl. All eyes on the street were suddenly on the exit of the Marriott's underground garage.

Then..... it came.

The second the nose appeared we crapped our pants and started desperately fumbling for our cameras... for out of the cave came...

"The Beast of Turin".

Video soon to come... as soon as it uploads.

Be sure to check out my gallery. I have several pics from Friday night (I only had my iPhone with me, so they're not the best but they're not bad). I took a bunch today with my camera, and hope to start uploading those tomorrow. I am also going to the Concours d'Elegance tomorrow and will have tons from that too.

Wikipedia's Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina article

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I personally think it is absolutely gorgeous. A good look back at the old P3/4 shows you where a good chunk of the styling came from. The rest is just thorough and modern. You may call this ugly, but you can't say it looks worse than the Enzo!

It takes some skill to properly rebody a car like an old Fiero. It takes it to a whole new level of insanity when you get to rebody what is essentially the most technologically advanced Ferrari and make it better in every way. Also, I like it more so for the fact that Glickenhaus actually drives it around a lot (I think I've seen more pictures of this P4/5 at shows than Enzo's at shows).

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts