GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
News Editor
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Autoguide office homies just got their hands on spyshots of the alleged Mid-Engine Corvette.

They were snapped from almost a mile away so details aren't terrible forthcoming.

It certainly seems like the greenhouse has been altered and what looks like a recessed air intake. No profile shots unfortunately.

More to come...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Looks odd, but I don't know. Pics to far back.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Autoblog has more.

The interesting thing is there's multiple ATS' and a CT6 in the series of pictures. Something tells me else is going on and this is not the a Mid Engined C7. Could this be a commercial or a C7 based Cadillac?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Anybody else find these two images odd? In the first the mid-engined car is closest to the camera, yet appears to be quite a bit smaller than both the Vette and Caddy, yet in the second it's further away and appears to dwarf the Caddy. In the first the Corvette appears humongous in relation to the Caddy, just really odd images. Almost feels like a bad photoshop.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Anybody else find these two images odd? In the first the mid-engined car is closest to the camera, yet appears to be quite a bit smaller than both the Vette and Caddy, yet in the second it's further away and appears to dwarf the Caddy. In the first the Corvette appears humongous in relation to the Caddy, just really odd images. Almost feels like a bad photoshop.
I believe the telescopic lends has something to do with that.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Our Autoguide office homies just got their hands on spyshots of the alleged Mid-Engine Corvette.

They were snapped from almost a mile away so details aren't terrible forthcoming.

It certainly seems like the greenhouse has been altered and what looks like a recessed air intake. No profile shots unfortunately.

More to come...
...You told us it was going to be a Cadillac......

·
Registered
977 Posts
fuzzy out of focus pics........just like bigfoot pics...is it or not?

Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Registered
13,144 Posts
The c8 is mid engined? Cool...

Or is the new uber corvette for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Hopefully it will the c8

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I still believe this will be a Cadillac sports car; their Audi R8 rival.

Reactions: Curtnik
1 - 20 of 69 Posts