GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a dinosaur of a car from Voss Chevy in Centerville, OH.
2SS
Manual transmission
Black exterior/Black Interior
1LE performance package
Black Lug nut package
Performance intake
Battery protection package
Indoor car cover
Infotainment 3 w/ Navigation
Alloy sport pedals
Illuminated footwells
Black suede knee pads
Sunroof
Cargo net

I can't wait. I will keep this one. I was torn about ordering a ZL1, but I really like the clean look of a 2SS w/ 1LE better. More understated. Maybe I'll add a whipple and stainless works headers/exhaust down the road.

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,220 Posts
V8 and a stick shift...magic! I'm half way there (4cyl/manual)! ;););)

Just curious, were you able to talk the price down much if at all? Any tips on ordering a car rather than getting one off the lot? That's the only way I've done it so far. Thanks.

Reactions: smith7629

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hope to do the same later this year. Don't want the 1LE just a manual 2ss witht 1LE suspension. Was thinking of getting a convertible but now looking more toward a coupe. In Dayton/Centervile ohio here too.

·
Registered
18,214 Posts
Hope to do the same later this year. Don't want the 1LE just a manual 2ss witht 1LE suspension. Was thinking of getting a convertible but now looking more toward a coupe. In Dayton/Centervile ohio here too.
Didn't even realize you could order it with just the 1LE suspension....very, very interesting.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Didn't even realize you could order it with just the 1LE suspension....very, very interesting.
Its basically magnaride and all the bushings and tuning of the 1LE. I like it better because I don't want a black interior. Don't need the recaro seats don't plan on tracking the car.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had a 17 2SS manual with magnetic ride and upgraded performance brakes. Was great. Youll love it. Only thing they could do to make it better is to offer the wider wheels of the 1LE as a la cart option.

·
Registered
18,214 Posts
Its basically magnaride and all the bushings and tuning of the 1LE. I like it better because I don't want a black interior. Don't need the recaro seats don't plan on tracking the car.
The wheels are a great option though too.

I had a 17 2SS manual with magnetic ride and upgraded performance brakes. Was great. Youll love it. Only thing they could do to make it better is to offer the wider wheels of the 1LE as a la cart option.
This is a very interesting turn of events for me. HA

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
This should be a great car.

I've had my share of complaints about the 6th gen's styling, but it never meant that I didn't like the car. At some point, possibly as the 6th gen draws to a close and expecially if it looks like there will be no 7th gen, I may find a new one in my garage.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No updates yet. Still listed as production week 8 March. Unfortunately if it hasnt been built yet, I read Lansing Grand River is shutting down next week due to supply chain issues. Might be a while.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts