GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,888 Posts
Wholly "Take-My-Money" Batman, were you that desperate to get a new truck?

Glad to see you appreciate all those options my 2015 F-150 had! ;)

A neighbor has a black AT4 it looks killer, but I'm not sure I want black, white would be one of my top-picks.

My turn-off is on the AT4 you have to get the 6.2L, or was I looking at the build-and-price wrong?

The newer ones don't have HD Radio either!

Here is a tip on your Sirus/XM, after the month, they will call offer you to extend your trial period, for $2.00.
Not $2.00/month.......... $2.00 for 6 months, they really want to hook you! :cool:

Reactions: sdotjeezy

·
Registered
18 F150 Sport 3.5, 18 WRX, 07 Town Car, 06 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer
461 Posts
luv that a-team van :cool: take my money

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Congratulations, but you really got played
Played how? It was the only truck within 500+ miles that checked all my boxes. I got a fair price, I got a truck and I’m happy.

Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Premium Member
34,666 Posts
Played how? It was the only truck within 500+ miles that checked all my boxes. I got a fair price, I got a truck and I’m happy.
Don’t you think it was rather convenient that there was a little key show and you got some money off the list price? while a dude was waiting to buy the truck? But this is not the thread for me to bring this up. It’s a happy thread.

Still, I am very impressed by your purchase

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Don’t you think it was rather convenient that there was a little key show and you got some money off the list price? while a dude was waiting to buy the truck? But this is not the thread for me to bring this up. It’s a happy thread.

Still, I am very impressed by your purchase
You have no clue what you’re talking about. I just checked again. Not a single truck like mine in stock for a 250 mile radius - 6.2L AT4 with technology package. I had been looking for weeks. It a sellers market right now. Just like buying a house. They don’t have to play any games because they sell within a day every time. Some dealers even add a bunch of crap to mark the prices up even further - $1k safety package (tint and blinking taillight), $25k luxury lift package (6” + wheels and tires). Those are the only ones currently available in my area.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,044 Posts
You have no clue what you’re talking about. I just checked again. Not a single truck like mine in stock for a 250 mile radius - 6.2L AT4 with technology package. I had been looking for weeks. It a sellers market right now. Just like buying a house. They don’t have to play any games because they sell within a day every time. Some dealers even add a bunch of crap to mark the prices up even further - $1k safety package (tint and blinking taillight), $25k luxury lift package (6” + wheels and tires). Those are the only ones currently available in my area.
What you say is very true. I like to watch various dealership salespeople's videos they post on Youtube and people(buyers) are going through fits trying to find what they want and often settling for something less and what does come in moves so fast it is ridiculous. Buying across state lines etc., etc. That is how I acquired my Equinox, it came from over in Nevada, Elko to be exact.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Very nice! Congratulations. The only bad part is you could have got more for your trade in.
Thanks.

I probably could have gotten a little more, but my truck wasn't in the best shape. Years of camping, hunting, being off-road left it with several scrapes and dings. Dozens of paint chips in the front bumper and hood. I hadn't cleaned it since getting back from a 2 week Colorado trip and it was absolutely filthy when I went to trade it in. There was trash all in the back from my kids. It was dusty as hell. Finger prints and smudges all over the windows. I was kind of embarrassed to let them look at it, but I had to given the timing. Lesson learned for me on that one. Clean it up before having it appraised.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts