GM Inside News Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
its essentially the same car as an ats. same greenhouse etc. some improvements though which are always appreciated from gm.

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
I like this car. But I think the tail could be a little better. I think they should have the center brake light in a tin LED strip across the top of the trunk. It just needs... something there. In person, I thought it had a blank, unfinished look.

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,168 Posts
I like this car. But I think the tail could be a little better. I think they should have the center brake light in a tin LED strip across the top of the trunk. It just needs... something there. In person, I thought it had a blank, unfinished look.
The Sport trim has a mini-spoiler along the top of the trunk, looks a bit better IMO.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think they should have the center brake light in a tin LED strip across the top of the trunk. It just needs... something there. In person, I thought it had a blank, unfinished look.
I also feel that the brake light in the spoiler of the ATS was a better look and more of a Cadillac look.
The 3rd brake light at the top of the rear window maybe saves a few $$, but maybe it can be seen better
in traffic. I have not read a reason for that change.

When looking at CT4 or CT5, compare the seats. The seats in the Sport, V and CT5 Platinum have more
adjustments and are more comfortable, especially if tall. The leather seats look nicer.

·
Registered
990 Posts
its essentially the same car as an ats. same greenhouse etc. some improvements though which are always appreciated from gm.
It is not the same car like the ATS. Only things carried over from the ATS is wheelbase, side mirrors and doors handles are it. C-Pillar perhaps also, but this is a second generation SWB of Alpha platform. What matters the most is the general public voting with their money for this car.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Video driving review of the 2.7T Prem Lux CT4, the fun starts around 5:00. Niiiiiiiiiiice!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice review. Same color as my Camaro, Shadow Grey metallic. The 2.7T seems pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Nice review. Same color as my Camaro, Shadow Grey metallic. The 2.7T seems pretty sweet.
Yes it’s a cool-looking color. OK its only one dealer but my local Caddy place is down to one CT5 and zero CT4, they had five and two a couple of months ago (pandemic). So they’re starting to move...and clearly they need inventory.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts