GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am working on a few projects for a company designing a few SEMA Showcars...I have showed a few here but they have changed dramatically for the final renderings...and my latest project got submitted to GM for approval and they came back with "If you guys change a few things in your rendering we would like to make that a Limited Production run car"

I wish i could show you all what one but unfortunatly i cannot until i get a Ok to do so...as for what car it is you all will find out soon but it wears a dart :D

I cannot believe this...never in my life did i think one of my renderings would accually be considered for a actual production car...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
darndot said:
I can't wait to see/hear more.
i hope it will be soon, but i dont want to give out too much info yet lol

I just wish i could show some of my recent artwork...unfortunatly as of late its impossible for me to show anything without approval :(

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Ttple said:
I'm guessing Volvo.
Volvo?!

i am working on a few projects for a company designing a few SEMA Showcars...I have showed a few here but they have changed dramatically for the final renderings...and my latest project got submitted to GM for approval and they came back with "If you guys change a few things in your rendering we would like to make that a Limited Production run car"
I'm with 91 s-10baja , it might be a Pontiac.

Congrats MysteriousGT1! You know all of us at GMI will just be waiting for ths renderings. Please update us on this!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xeper said:
Congrats MysteriousGT1! You know all of us at GMI will just be waiting for ths renderings. Please update us on this!
thanks...Like i said i will update this as much as i can...and if i get a greenlight to show the renderings i will

The only renderings i will be able to show soon are the Features coming out in Truckin Magazine soon

thanks for everyone's support as i was testing new brushing techniques in my older chops!

camaro chris said:
AWESOME!!!! Keep us updated! It almost feels like I know someone famous now!
lol im not there yet but i have no idea where all these projects are leading me to a future...no matter what you will see more of me lol

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
damn, good job, it must be fantastic looking if gm is thinking about using as a limited run car. i am really looking foward to seeing what it looks like. what would they call it? based off your name, or do you have something in mind

1 - 14 of 14 Posts