GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that Hyundai seems to love to do. Coverring up the logos and names and see if people guess it or not. Here is the latest clip of it. Some of you have probably seen it already.

It's actually done by one of the Hyundai dealers, and honestly, I think the people in this vid seems like they knew about the car already and seemed kinda like they are 'acting' as if they didn't know what car it was, well, you'll be the judge, I kinda got that notion somehow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIkhFS6XSWE

Or at my site(Since you don't like me to get lazy and just direct you to my site. :( which was the only reason, since I am pretty lazy to go through Youtube again looking for the vid and take an easy way out copying and pasting the link of my post that I just make. Oh well.)

http://z11.invisionfree.com/KoreanCarsFanatic/index.php?showtopic=77

·
Registered
185 Posts
However fake it may be, there's a reason why people thought it might have been a Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, or Mercedes and we all know why.................... laughable at best when you think about all of their recent "improvements"...

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Not much of a blind test, there is no cover on the logo on some takes and its there on other takes. This video looks fake anyway. The car still doesn't compare to other luxury brands.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
lmfao at the first guy trying to figure out what car it is when the italicized H is right in front of his nose. The reactions seem real enough, but it's hard to know for sure.

Did you guys catch the guy who was (or claimed to be) 6'10"? He fit, but it didn't look that comfortable. lol I guess when you're that tall though, nothing is too comfy.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Real or not, I drove one, I love it. Its a pretty damn good luxury car. Most ppl can't get the fact that just cuz its a hyundai doesn't mean its not capable. get real..

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Not much of a blind test, there is no cover on the logo on some takes and its there on other takes. This video looks fake anyway. The car still doesn't compare to other luxury brands.
Only the first one had no cover on the steering wheel badge and the guy was not even guessing the brand, he was talking about the design of the instrument cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts