GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STOP!

Hey all you budding artists!

Here's your chance to design a new vehicle.

Entries can be hand drawn, computer designed or photoshopped. You can start from scratch or modify an existing vehicle whether it be from GM or not.

Hand drawn and computer modified images will be voted against seperately. Depending on entries received, further categories could be created.

You can have a maximum of 2 entries in the contest. You may submit more to get feedback on design, but at the end of the contest you must narrow it down to a maximum of 2 entries (2 allowed for chop, 2 allowed for drawn).

We will accept entries for the next few weeks. (Submissions end midnight, Saturday, November 11th (or thereabouts).

Once all entries are in, new threads will be started showing all the entries.

Then all the members get to vote on their favorite three entries.

To submit an entry, just start a new topic in this thread, and post your images.
(Either by linking to it, or uploading it to our server).

Design Specifications:

With the H1 gone, Hummer is down to only 2 models. It's time to expand their lineup. New smaller model, H4? Wrangler competitor? How about an all-new H1? You could also bring the Hunner name to a car or crossover vehicle. How the new vehicle conforms to the Hummer name and design theme, is up to you!
At the end of the contest, you must narrow your entries down to two threads.

It is a design competition, but if you need to write a text-based
explanation of your concept (to accompany the picture), you are more than welcome.

Please do not use ideas, designs or work from previous contests, whether it is your own work or not.

Good luck!

As usual, if you have any questions, let me know!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Its seeming to me that this contest won't have as many entries as past contests. Its appearing to be kind of an unpopular idea. Though I could be wrong by the end of this contest.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey how about making a NEW contest... i think 2 months is a little long.... and a contest about Hummers is far too limited because the same response to every enty is "it doesnt look like a "hummer"..." and cuz of that... everyone is forced to make a H3 pickup... How ORIGINAL!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
^^Well Rex Raider, the dude that runs the design contest has been very busy in his life outside of GMI. So its been hard for him to regulate the design contest. They usually don't last this long & he has posted when the deadline was, though w/him(Rex) having a busy life outside of GMI, Its been hard for him to have the time to tally all of the entries & post the results. MonaroSS has stepped up to give him a bit of a hand. I am sure that once Rex's life outside of GMI simmers down, he'll be back to regulate the contests more often as he has done in the past.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts