GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
My only regret is that it is powered by the same 3.5L engine as the rest of the CSVs! What were you thinking, GM!
:argue: :angry: :argue:

;)

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Apr 1 2004, 04:32 PM
My only regret is that it is powered by the same 3.5L engine as the rest of the CSVs! What were you thinking, GM!
:argue: :angry: :argue:

;)
oh, you read that wrong. it says 3, .5L engines. in an attempt to lower hummer fuel consumption ratings, they decided to go with 3 rather large 1 cyl. engines sandwiched together to make a powerhouse 1.5L I3. economy, thy name is hummer H3V.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
It is good to see GM spread the reputation of Hummer. I can't wait to see a Bling version on MTV. Spinners and some Dubs.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Well at least it looks like an SUV...

...too all the Beancounters at GM: Just incase you didn't figure it out, this thread is loaded with sarcasm, we DO NOT WANT AN H3V!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
:lol: "Coolest" my ***!!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Great! Finally, we have a HUMMER to be in music videos for artists who have children! BLING-BLING! :lol:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Good chop. Looks like it would be a commercial success.

[rant]
They (actually AM General) had me at the real HMMWV M1097A2. Try running your Hummer or H2 through a river. And I'm sorry but there is no need to own one of these to go fetch groceries. You certainly aren't using it to go plowing through the sage brush, not that the commerical model would do that properly either. [/rant]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts