GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I like it, it looks classy. The Black looks particularly good, and Gm still has those Bed Acess doors..

·
Registered
922 Posts
I agree... it looks tough and classy. If they keep the price low I think people my age would consider them.

·
Registered
750 Posts
My first impression was an updated Jeep Commanche or Scrambler....but much cooler.
I think Chrysler is stupid for not producing the updated Scrambler and this thing is going to be in a niche all to itself!! ***WAY TO GO GM!!****

Now let's produce it just the way it looks right now and they'll be flying out the door and down the trails!!

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I don't care for the look of it. If by some chance it has serious balls and isn't a waste of time like the H2, then perhaps I can forgive its looks.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
i have to agree this truck looks cool. if gm dosent stall on getting into production, i wouldnt mind one.

·
Registered
710 Posts
What unique niche is this suppose to be in?
Kinda cool looking -- if you like the Hummers.
Seems like simply a flashy regular cab pickup.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Fan-friggin-tastic! I think the pictures would be more flattering, though, if it were parked on top of the remains of a Titan, no?

·
Registered
373 Posts
:bounce: wow thats nice! It looks like one of those baja trucks, really sweet. Can't wait till the make it!!! :woot2: But wait, in front, is that plastic under the truck? Hope it aint.....

·
Registered
830 Posts
I really don't care for it. It kinda reminds me of the Honda Element, and that's very disappointing (the Element is fugly).

·
Registered
790 Posts
i wish they would use the metal instead of plastics..... if they did that we wouldnt have to listen to ppl say " i hope its more like the only real hummer, the H1" i mean hey for half the price the H2 is just second best when it comes to offroad capability, you really cant expect a car half the price (or less) to do as much as the original... some people are just dumb...

otherwise i think this truck will live up to the name on the *tailgate*!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
It looks rough but it also looks confused, too much going on in the front. I think the wheels make the whole thing, toss those baby's on any H3 sized truck and it too would look tough as nails.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Dec 9 2003, 02:15 PM
you really cant expect a car half the price (or less) to do as much as the original... some people are just dumb...
It has nothing to do with the price of the H2. I just wish they had made it lighter, with a lower center of gravity (the reason why the army switched from Jeeps to Humvees). Right now it's just way too big and heavy, and like you said 'PLASTICKY!'

I certainly hope the H3 will kick half as much *** as I expect it too. Can you imagine if they put a diesel in that baby :woot2:

Oh and contrary to my name, most people think of me as quite intelligent ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
:mrt: Straight up, badass. i pity the foo who thinks otherwise.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts