GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
My god!, that whole truck looks like it was made out of a giant chunk of plastic. Thanks for those pics rex, u da man.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by BBcamaroSS@Jan 2 2004, 06:36 PM
My god!, that whole truck looks like it was made out of a giant chunk of plastic. Thanks for those pics rex, u da man.
it's much easier to clean it

·
Registered
922 Posts
They sould make all the engine compartments like that.. except for the performance cars! This interior is really sweet just like the rest of the truck.. maybe I'll have to trade in the TB for one. Um never mind I have too much neg equity :(

·
Registered
790 Posts
i like it a lot. but i cant place the second pic on the truck. what is that a picture of?

thx for the pics

anyone know when we are to see the STS?

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Jan 3 2004, 01:02 AM
i like it a lot. but i cant place the second pic on the truck. what is that a picture of?

thx for the pics

anyone know when we are to see the STS?
That second picture, oddly enough is the ENGINE.
It's just all covered in groovy plastic, so that you can't see it.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
One day GM will wake up and realize that their naming convention for the Hummer's is screwed up. The higher the number the smaller the vehicle. Kind of funny.

Mark

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wasn't sure what to think at first glance, but the outside design kinda grows on you....a little. ;) I really like the interrior. It looks sleek and like it would be fun just to sit inside and play with all the neat features. :D I also found the door into the truckbed to be odd but intriguing. I'm interested to see how the public will take to the H3T.

·
Registered
522 Posts
:D My biggest problem, with the H2, is the rather clunky interior. For what the H2 costs, it should have a much nicer interior. The design can still be rugged and industrial (think Audi TT, Audi Steppenwolf Concept, or even the non-woodgrained F150 interiors), but with better materials and execution. This new H3T hits the ground running, however. Perfect interior and exterior. It's hard to believe that it is based on the Colorado platform. Given recent examples of unsuccessful or indistinguishable platform sharing, 9-2X, Trailblazer/Rainier, and new minivans, the H3/Colorado (and Suburban/H2) shows GM can generate unique vehicles from a single platform, when they put the money and time into it. There may be hope, for the 9-7X, yet!

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by parakleets@Jan 3 2004, 11:37 AM
This new H3T hits the ground running, however. Perfect interior and exterior. It's hard to believe that it is based on the Colorado platform.
I thought the same thing - stunning interior. But then I remembered the Pontiac G6 concept and how cool that looked..... ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
:microwave: Would be great if the general could build this.Bob Lutz donsn't have the whare for all to pull this off

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Looks good, but I would be scared of the turbo heat+ plastic crap over the motor=fire.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I really hope that the turbo 5 makes it into production. It can solve a lot of problems and answer a lot of questions like

who wants a 350hp mid sized sports truck?
and answer
me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by nphillips@Jan 3 2004, 12:57 AM
I'm waiting 'til the H7 comes out
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:laughbounce: :D :lol: H7!!!! HA THE H3 LOOKS HOMO ENOUGH!!!!!! WHAT WOULD THE H7 BE LIKE? I think it would be a Honda Element suped up alittle! :woot2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts