GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Why do you keep doing this? :angry:

That is from MY account on Imagestation, and I would appreciate it if you at least asked me to use it. I dont appreciate you taking something from my account and not at least giving me credit for putting it on the web.

Again, the only way you could have gotten it was through me or C&G.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Northstar@Dec 3 2003, 08:13 PM
Why do you keep doing this? :angry:

That is from MY account on Imagestation, and I would appreciate it if you at least asked me to use it. I dont appreciate you taking something from my account and not at least giving me credit for putting it on the web.

Again, the only way you could have gotten it was through me or C&G.
...and again, I didnt get it from C&G. I got it form Car Freaks.:D

133 Posts
hmm, looks cool. But do we want Hummer stomping on Chevy and GMS trucks ?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
wasn't it supposed to look like a blazer that grew up near a nuclear power plant? I thought the H3 was gonna have wierd fender flares and ****...*shrug* any way you cut it this concept looks alright, and even if it doesn't deliver on the power and torque it'll still be a half decent looking vehicle....any info on engine and trim options?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Northstar do you have permission from Car & Driver magazine to scan and publish those pictures and articles on the net? If not, then get off tahoes back! :plasma:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Originally posted by tfproject4@Dec 4 2003, 06:25 PM
Northstar do you have permission from Car & Driver magazine to scan and publish those pictures and articles on the net? If not, then get off tahoes back! :plasma:
If I didn't then wouldn't they be on my back?

I can control if I take them down or not.

·
Registered
708 Posts
GM better stop teasing us w/ turbo 3.5 I5 engines.
In the Colorado and now H3T concepts. Sell them!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Originally posted by thehemi@Dec 4 2003, 09:16 PM
GM better stop teasing us w/ turbo 3.5 I5 engines.
In the Colorado and now H3T concepts.  Sell them!
Do it in the Saab 9-7 first! :)

Turbo...Inline 6 family engine....2+2=4....logical!~

·
Registered
29 Posts
:woot2:

Unveiling pics!!!

MAN, DOES THIS LOOK COOL!!! I Can't wait for the SUV version in Detroit! I think this looks cooler than the H2. I'll be first in line to buy the SUV version!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Two or three points:

I do like the H3; albeit we're running into Oldsmobile's "tube car" syndrome: they're starting to all look alike. Not look bad, but starting to run into a rut. I do like the H3T, as it is a true pickup; we lost that on the H1 when it was christened H1.

Styling: not bad; it does have the de-emphasized grille; not only to make it look different, but to avoid any more legal contreversy with DCX as GM did when it showed the H2 concept. It still has the embossed "HUMMER" below the driver's headlight, as the H2 concept did. Sadly, the barred "HUMMER" was added to the production H2 due to the above legal matters.

I do hope one thing though. I did love the H2 when it was shown in concept form; my pictures from the NAIAS have it looking sleek and low; more like a conventional HUMMER style. I do like the production H2 (guy down my street is one of the chief engineers), but I feel the styling's been squandered a bit. It seems a bit more chunky overall, and not as sleek and elongated as the original concept design did. I hope they stick true to the H3T; my dad's seen them up at Proving Grounds, but he won't tell me anything about them.

Oh, one more thing. This is the THIRD, yes, 3rd concept to feature the Turbo I-5:
-H3t
-Colorado Xtreme
-Bel Air (yes, this was the first time the GM I-5 was ever shown or heard of, and it was turbocharged!!)

MQ

·
Registered
685 Posts
Thanks, we realize it is the third, so far. I have a feeling it won't be the last.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts