GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
I imagined something more like this, mbukukanyau, which is akin to my JD ZT mower, too: the wheels (on my mower, at least) operate independently, allowing the vehicle to turn on its own central axis. It has definite utility in a mower, though I am less clear how useful it would be for the average Hummer EV "Supertruck" owner. I fully acknowledge I could be wrong.

Nonetheless, from what we've seen and heard about the Hummer EV (and Cadillac Lyriq), GM has taken an uncharacteristically thorough approach to the design and engineering of these admittedly expensive vehicles, as well they should. Typically, GM approaches its new vehicles with a "good-enough" mentality (think Blazer versus Bronco/Wrangler), with the obvious exception of the absolutely fantastic(!) C8. Sweating some details, offering some interesting features, even if they are never used, is a refreshing change.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
See anything that indicates the rear axle has steering?

You can't tell the front from the back. Seems easy to mirror the front and back.

·
Premium Member
32,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can't tell the front from the back. Seems easy to mirror the front and back.
I bet you there is a lot more that goes into these modes.

People think Germans over engineer sheit.. they have not met Americans. Americans really over engineer sheit... Thats why they can hardly make money

1 - 12 of 12 Posts