GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

H2 Gets "Victory Red" Edition

The Hummer H2 adds a special edition this February with the "Victory Red" H2. Based on the H2 Lux Series, the Victory Red special gets the color of the same name, and more chrome trim applied to the fuel filler door, hood latches, hood grabs, tubular assist steps, tail lamp protectors, and wheels. A sunroof, air suspension and on-board compressor, and upgraded OnStar service come gratis, as does a special Victory Red 27-speed Hummer mountain bike. Some 1500 special editions will be priced at $59,840.

Source: The Car Connection

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
wow, nice little package there. Still doesnt beat the pimp'ness of the new 'Lade. Man, Ive been away from biking for too long. They make a 27 speed now? dayum. I thought I was top dog with my 21 speed? Victory Red is a nice color. And Is it me, or does the car look like its fake?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by tgagneguam@Jan 29 2004, 02:50 PM
Between the new Escalade Executive Edition and the Hummers, you have to admit, GM does big, ostentatious vehicles well...
Now lets hope they can start 2 get the smaller ones right. :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
i just opened up my new motortrend mag. and i was very disapointed when i saw a small pic of the new tahoe saburban. but only if that is what it will look like. im sure it wont, it looks like it was designed in teh early 90's. but yeah it sounds like an 06 release on a compleatly refreshed version.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
"wow, nice little package there. Still doesnt beat the pimp'ness of the new 'Lade. Man, Ive been away from biking for too long. They make a 27 speed now? dayum. I thought I was top dog with my 21 speed? Victory Red is a nice color. And Is it me, or does the car look like its fake? "

give me the H2 over an escalade ANY day. it's not as nice inside, but drives better, looks rugged, and handles the off-road tasks better than any other production vehicle on the planet, BAR NONE. it's a bad boy, and it's been proven many times. escalade is a tarted up tahoe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does any body have an official picture of the Hummer H3? I saw the SUT model at the auto show but isn't there gonna be an SUV type model? If so and you have a picture please let me know... I have only read about it. :krider:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts