1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
I'd remove all the exterior SS trim and make it look plain, then take it to LPE for some goodies.

I would not add Lambo doors, 200lbs of body kit, TVs. The front end looks like a character from Thomas the Train.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Lambo doors....lol....people still do that? Why not put spinners on that Camaro?!?!? haha

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Performance
1. Cold air intake
2. Long tube headers
3. Catback exhaust system
4. Dyno tune

Appearance
1. Aftermarket wheels and tires
2. 5% window tint

Done

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Hmmn. Someone on Camaro5 did a photoshop with the perfect wheels IMO, but these are really close to what I like. I guess I would buy a dark grey one sight unseen before buying the wheels though. Once I saw it I would determine if the windows were tinted dark enough. I would lose the GM badges day 1. Then replace the bowtie on the front with an SS emblem ASAP. Aside from that I don't know. I think it's near perfect. I can appreciate the car in the photo, but I'm not that much of a showboat. I would force myself to sell it within a year and a half while it's worth something too.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Put on a true ram air intake system, headers, borla exhaust, larger spoiler on the back, tint, dual rally stripes running the whole length of the car, chrome wheels (no bigger than 19s), and have the computer reflashed to free up the hidden ponies GM left in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts