GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

A friend of mine banged up the bumper on his mid to late 90's Astro. I don't remember what year it is exactly.

He had the great(?) idea to get another bumper and get it painted, but wanted to install it himself...:rolleyes:

He considers me a source for automotive knowledge, which I appreciate, but I'm not so swift with body shop stuff...

The question is this: Is this a simple unbolt-one-bumper/bolt-on-new-bumper-and-have-a-beer-we're-done job, or am I going to have to be concerned with airbag sensors or any of that kind of crap?

Because I'd really like to have a beer...

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Hello all,

A friend of mine banged up the bumper on his mid to late 90's Astro. I don't remember what year it is exactly.

He had the great(?) idea to get another bumper and get it painted, but wanted to install it himself...:rolleyes:

He considers me a source for automotive knowledge, which I appreciate, but I'm not so swift with body shop stuff...

The question is this: Is this a simple unbolt-one-bumper/bolt-on-new-bumper-and-have-a-beer-we're-done job, or am I going to have to be concerned with airbag sensors or any of that kind of crap?

Because I'd really like to have a beer...
The former, unless he bent the mounts,then you'd need to straighten them out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.