GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
There are many, So far I have spotted them in colors of orange & black.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Oh man i was never really that great at wheres waldo but based on the picture its a safe bet that there are over a 100 challengers is this challenger forum giving a prize to the person who can identify the exact number of challengers

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
It's a wide angle lens shot, zoom in to get a better view of the picture.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Not much to see. I've been there a few times.

Also don't know how many are in the shot, but right when it was taken 540 where in various spots on the plant grounds.
I looks like someone kicked over a jar of Reeses Pieces. All of those old guys that thought it would be awesome to own a new General Lee are going to be ticked off when they see 4 other ones in their home town.

Laff.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Looks like a typical Dodge dealership to me. Hundreds of cars and not one customer....
Heh thats what I was thinking, quite sad. Do you ever wonder how in the Dodge commercials (or any car company) there are hundreds of people climbing over these cars? Quite staged, at my local Dodge dealership I see maybe 1 person on the lot, and thats a shame for them.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I drove through a Ford dealership just to look around during business hours. I swear I saw about 4-5 guys trying to wave me down to stop so they could talk to me. I didn't stop & kept rolling along. It was like a gathering of sharks! I got the hell out of there. :D lol.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Wow!

Kinda reminds me of a year ago when Chrysler had their Downsview overflow lot FILLED with LX cars.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I looks like someone kicked over a jar of Reeses Pieces. All of those old guys that thought it would be awesome to own a new General Lee are going to be ticked off when they see 4 other ones in their home town.

Laff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts