GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Originally posted by ilaoc77@May 18 2004, 02:22 PM
it sounds like they won't be the toughest competition to beat anymore, it has seemed to shift to their newly reborn rival, Nissan.
i don't think nissan is the well-rounded contender toyota is or honda was. nissan has some low-class interior bits, and some pretty big quality hiccups, along with some growing pains arising from growing too quickly. so while they're sailing along now, i don't think there going to be a sustained concern. toyota still appears close to bulletproof... perhaps the leak called scion will sink the ship! hahaha! okay, maybe not, but it's a start!

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Originally posted by LINCSAT@Jun 2 2004, 01:45 PM
The honda name is good but some of it's recent products have had alot major concerns.
you make a very interesting statement. the honda name is good, but the products are a concern. i've never heard it explained that way, but that's really the way of the industry. people buy name as much as they buy product. you're an example of a smart consumer: you took your experiences with one type of product, weighed the pros and cons, and moved to different types of products. and you're totally happy! that's good news... and high praise for the tried, tested and true impala! too bad about the aviator... you'll have to work on that :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.