GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
im pretty sure this has been on the cadillac website since the V was introduced... i dont think this is a tv commercial.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Looks good in pictures. I want to see performance numbers.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I wouldn't mind one:D I already have my heart set on a Black G8 GT this summer though........

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NICE.

Although, I still like the Corvette more. But I am baised.
It is my next car... as a replacement to my STS unless:

1) the XLS debutes and blows me away with a Vseries model
2) The CTC has a more powerful engine, altho Having my C6 and anothet coupe makes no sense at all... So SCRATCH #2

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im pretty sure this has been on the cadillac website since the V was introduced... i dont think this is a tv commercial.
It damm sure should be... This is the type of commercial that Caddy needs considering it is trying to be a M5 competitor.

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh absolutely, i hope that when they do start coming out with them it is either this or close to this

And it doesn't have to as long... a good editor could put the jist and still have people ready to blow their load... er... wad.. on this car. :D

HELL Cadillac just needs to advertise. I watched the magnificent XLR, SRX, and STS get neglected time and time again as GM simply doesn't like to spend ad money on anything other than the SuperBowl. Dammit I had to look at Tundra ads, Infiniti M ads, Lexus GS ads, and even Subaru Tribeca ads almost every day of the week... :mad:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Great Advertisement... also, love the new look of GMI... Great job guys!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I really need a different job, With what GM is putting out I need a bigger bank account.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
It's already in my dreams.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I really need a different job, With what GM is putting out I need a bigger bank account.
I feel you, man.

btw GMI looks Awesome!!! Great job guys.

·
Registered
496 Posts
HELL Cadillac just needs to advertise. I watched the magnificent XLR, SRX, and STS get neglected time and time again as GM simply doesn't like to spend ad money on anything other than the SuperBowl. Dammit I had to look at Tundra ads, Infiniti M ads, Lexus GS ads, and even Subaru Tribeca ads almost every day of the week... :mad:[/quote]

I am s-o-o-o-o-o-o in agreement to this ... I sit there and count how many times Crapota has an ad on for their "first" major sale of the year (each month) and how great they are. Promote the product and people will come to see you - it seems to have worked for the Malibu.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Great commercial. I so want this car to beat out the M5 and AMG so that Cadillac can slap "Standard of the World" on their line again. They're oh-so-close to being able to do that.

I could see myself buying a V instead of a Corvette, though I really want a Vette. Argh. GM. Why do you do this to me. At least I have a few more years of saving before I have to make a decision.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts