GM Inside News Forum banner

Hot luxury sedan bolsters Chrysler

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  jro4566 
Originally posted by laserwizard@May 10 2004, 03:33 AM
Ugliest car on the planet in pictures.

Then I saw it in the real world.

What a stance!   These things are all over South Eastern Virginia.  Hot sellers.  Far more frequent on the roads here than the CTS from Cadillac.

Cadillac:  Pay attention to Chrysler.  Somehow they managed to make AN AMERICAN CAR that looks AMERICAN, works like an import (kudo to Mercedes) and has the engine to spit out Cadillacs at stoplights.

I usually despise Chrysler products more than GM ones, but Chrysler has a bargain that looks like it runs.   Very impressive!
:huh: No offense. I've seen them in person and in pictures, and there still ugly to me. The car just reaks of being over-designed (a Chrysler hallmark) and the entry level one's...you know, the one's not covered in slabs of chrome on the front end, and wherever else they can get away with using more. They manage to look bland and even more ridiculous. Trust me. The Cadillac CTS and GM have nothing to worry about in my book. The people who shop this car and the CTS are shopping two different markets, one Luxury and the other just Chrysler (sorry couldn't resist). :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.