GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
I saw this photo earlier in the morning, and I thought to myself, "Hmmm, this comes from a successful European auto company, mind you." What are the French thinking? It makes me shocked (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) that Renault wasn't successful in the US.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Wait! I think we are missing a what could prove to be very lucrative end to the Asstek debacle! Perhaps they could just ship all the remaining models to France and beat this thing to market! :lol:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Has Renault even made 1 decent looking car???? How hard could it B 2 make a car attractive???....I mean come on this concept (if thats what U wanna call it) is just perpetuating the ugly car syndrome that's affecting the Automobile industry as a whole. When does the madness stop and tasteful design come back in2play. Just another reason I hate oh so trendy Euro design, damn.....

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
And I thought I watch too much Battlestar Galactica... :lol:

All they need is a turret with a laser on top!

·
Registered
790 Posts
those two people look like they are about to go at it like bunnies. i sure as hell hope not. we dont need anymore of this new trendy ugly car lovers around.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Feb 3 2004, 02:14 PM
those two people look like they are about to go at it like bunnies. i sure as hell hope not. we dont need anymore of this new trendy ugly car lovers around.
You think that guy has his pants down or something? :lol: :p And I thought he was just relaxing there.

133 Posts
good one. :lol: You had me going !

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
and to think that this company owns nissan. I guess it explains some of there cars now.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
You think that guy has his pants down or something?  And I thought he was just relaxing there.
Nope, he's getting ready to launch himself in her direction.

And I thought I watch too much Battlestar Galactica...
All they need is a turret with a laser on top!

It would also be quite useful for blasting wamp rats.

Ghrankenstein

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by Ghrankenstein@Feb 3 2004, 03:01 PM
Hey, it's green and flat on top!

:frankie:

Ghrankenstein
:lol: Ah yes, this would B a vehicle so fitting of U Ghrankie!!! :YMCA: Trade in the Camaro and get urself 1 of these beauties!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts