GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone in other areas are seeing a lot of Equinox's around. They seem to be multiplying in my area, and they havent been out that long. They have now surpassed the amount of new Mali's that I see. It looks like the customers are loving them as much as I do. The best thing about it is the people who are driving them, they look like the typical import driver. (go ahead and give me hell for that comment, but i think you can tell in most cases if a person likes imports.)

·
Registered
191 Posts
LGR,
Not many Equinox's here in the Dallas area yet, that I've noticed. Thre is one in my parking garage though. I really like them too! Maybe Michigan got the first shipments.

Ryan

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I have seen a few equinoxs around here, I couldnt believe how big it was!! It was larger than a Blazer, pretty close in size to a Trailblazer.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by rme8494@May 6 2004, 03:25 PM
LGR,
Not many Equinox's here in the Dallas area yet, that I've noticed. Thre is one in my parking garage though. I really like them too! Maybe Michigan got the first shipments.

Ryan
Same here (LOL we both live in Dallas). I have been starting to see new Malibus. Seen about 2 LS models, 1 LT, and 2 MAXX LS models. Still waiting for an Equinox though...

·
Registered
538 Posts
:( Haven't had the chance to see one here in San Francisco...see alot of Malibus's/Maxx's and CTS's and even SRX's and my first XLR on the road siting. :D kinda sick how I discribe the XLR like a UFO siting....

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Saw my first 'NOX a month ago in Ft. Wayne, IN. I've seen 2 others since in KZO.
Four or five MAXX's running around here.....

Ken

·
Registered
191 Posts
Seen a couple SRX's here in the DFW area, they are just plain HOT! No XLR's though...

Saw a new Chrysler 300c yesterday, those just look big!!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Yup, there's a quite a good number of V6 SRXs a north of Dallas, but I haven't seen any XLRs yet - but I do see many Mercedes-Benz SLs. I am yet to see a V8 SRX...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Believe it or not there are 2 Equinox's in my neighborhood in fact they replaced their Ford Escape with it. B) There are plenty around I've seen at least one a day. My family almost bought a silver LS. :lol: There are a few CTS' in town and a lot of 9-3's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts