GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I like the one 77 it sux that only 77 will be produced but it's still a nice car

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
That is a fine looking car, but I'll take the Centennial Vette hands down. Interesting how that Vette's radical "nose within a nose" is already influencing car design, like that recent concept by Citroen I think it was. I think the Centennial is incredible from every angle, but especially the profile and three quarter front view. Build it GM!

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
That is a fine looking car, but I'll take the Centennial Vette hands down. Interesting how that Vette's radical "nose within a nose" is already influencing car design, like that recent concept by Citroen I think it was. I think the Centennial is incredible from every angle, but especially the profile and three quarter front view. Build it GM!
Agreed, its radical and different now, but in 5-10 years from now it may not be.

·
Super Moderator
21,023 Posts
Well the Corvette got pushed back...just like the Lacrosse...o and CTS coupe...o and the cruze.
What are you talking about?

The Cruze is still on for the original US launch date. The article posted earlier about the US launch date being postponed was denied by GM within about an hour.

The CTS Coupe was not pushed back. The auto show debut was pushed back to NAIAS. The car itself is still on schedule.

And the LaCrosse is delayed by 3 months. OMG. The world will end. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I love the Aston Martin myself. Much more so than any current Corvette, even the Centennial Corvette.

I'd love to have a V8 Vantage coupe in black w/gray/silver interior!! :D

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
AM does some great luxury GT's.....but they could've done better than whipping up a Euro version of the Corvette...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Agreed, its radical and different now, but in 5-10 years from now it may not be.
I agree....so I hope they build it SOON! Had Chevy waited until 1973 to put out the 1963 Stingray, it would not have had the impact it did.....it was a challenging, risk-taking design that simply wowed people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts