GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the pick for the Holden Calias in the members garage, because I was curoius to see what it looked like. I know a few of there cars use the names of older US cars, but when looking at the car closely reminds me of an older GM body style. Maybe a Sunbird or a Ciera, not sure but the body shape looks familiar?????

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Feb 16 2004, 05:23 PM
I was looking at the pick for the Holden Calias, because I was curoius to see what it looked like.  I know a few of there cars use the names of older US cars, but when looking at the car closely reminds me of an older GM body style.  Maybe a Sunbird or a Ciera, not sure but the body shape looks familiar?????
malibu'ish maybe,least the front. see some 90's lumina in the c-pilar and beltline.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
$hit it's worlds better than what we got named Calais.Need I remind any1.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I drive a VXII Calais here in NSW - it's 2 1/2 years old now. I love how I get $100,000 of car for $60k (Australian) and 6 years warranty, 2 years free service and free carwash for life (and no, not when it rains).

I could have bought a beemer, or anything I wanted really, but I LOVE my Calais!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts