GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To view the full-size high resolution image click on the desired thumbnail.
A new window will launch with the high resolution image.

Interior Shot#1

Interior Shot #2

------
If you would like any exterior shots, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Mar 5 2004, 04:40 PM
If you would like any exterior shots, please let me know.
...[raises hand]

BTW, those look really nice.

Come on folks, admit to Cool Caddy that this new Buick has a nice interior. The truth shall set you free!... B)

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the new interior, what pictures would you like to see Cool Caddy?

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some exterior shots:

Picture #1:

Picture #2:

Picture #3:

Picture #4:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I personally feel that the lacrosse's interior is the best in its class. Compare to similar 23 and high interiors like the malibu (well, sort of), grand prix (my baby), lasabre, century, impala, 9-3, 9-5 and it is far superior.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
wish there was a black interior pic. I belive rex did one that was black and tan... everyone seemed to like it. Good think I sugested it!!! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I must be only one that can't see what everyone is seeing in these pictures. The atmosphere communicates too much of a plastic feel. I do commend GM for abandoning their cookie cutter previous stock radio system, which has been put into every vehicle type from trucks to cars it seems. But all that plastic on the center stack has too much sheen; hopefully production intent parts will be grained. I'm also not particularly fond of the lighting decals being stuck directly onto the wood paneling. Just screams low cost solution, quick implementation to me. I do like the design layout of the IP though. This car may still appeal to the +60 crowd, but not where Buick wants / needs to be. :( I agree that the Jaguar X-type interior is right on the money.

·
Premium Member
6,926 Posts
I can't help it but every time I see this interior the first thing I say to myself is - the center console looks VERY boring.. Otherwise, it's really top-notch.. I'm anxious to sit in this car so as soon as it's in showrooms, I'll be there. I'm curious as to how the leather feels and about build quality.

This is a great new beginning for Buick.. I can't imagine what the Park Avenue is going to look like after it gets this royal treatment...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts