Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Nice showing!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I've always liked the HHR, especially since the SS. Retro truck looks on a little cross-over. I hope GM continues it on DeltaII, as it's own model, and not be replaced by a "Cruze wagon".

That one picture with the 'Do not enter, weight limit 10 tons', would have me a bit worried though, heh.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
haha that's pretty cool :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yes she was there. "Smoke, The Nascar HHR"

HHRs from States present
Florida
Colorado
Wisconsin
Texas
Missouri
Illinois
Oklahoma
Georga
North Carolina
South Carolina

And we sure wish Chevrolet would bring back the Sunburst II Orange We won the color war with 6 in attendance.

·
Premium Member
34,369 Posts
we have a HHR but I would never take part in such a car love fest. I like the site due to its warranty issues section. Though our hhr does not have any issues. Perhaps that is becouse it is stock

5,934 Posts
Great road. A little primitive west of Kingman, AZ. But a great historical road, nonetheless. You also hear lots of foreign accents in convenience stores along the road. Europeans like to rent Harley's and drive the road. A unique symbol of "freedom". Drove it twice from Albuquerque to the Pier.

Here is where "the road" ends,

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
That looks awesome there! Really like the Red/White two tone paint job on that one HHR.....(fourth pic down) :D

·
Premium Member
35,892 Posts
Kewlness. Gettin' down wit th' homies, what? Tally ho!!

As for the 10 ton capacity bridge, I think the convoy exceeded the weight limit by a wide margin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts