GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is what i believe is the real find...

When they noticed my photographing them, the sped away. I was on a service drive, they were on the freeway. I was doing 70 in a 55. Not bad. Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I think you are right. That forklift isn't fooling anyone because it sure looks like a van... :eek:

So what are we looking at? Is the top picture a Chrysler 200 or a Ford? Is the bottom a Ford or Lincoln? XT5?

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
So jry, why didn't you jump onto the freeway? Where were you, I-630?

And is that pitcher really you? You look like some guy from the movies!

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So jry, why didn't you jump onto the freeway? Where were you, I-630?

And is that pitcher really you? You look like some guy from the movies!
What picture? This one?

I was adjacent to US 23 in Hartland, heading south. They hit the gas and took off. My guess was that the lead car was a 200, making the SUV something from FCA. Hard to drive 15 over and take good photos. I am liking the new I Phone 6 camera. Smile Coat Gesture Suit Dress shirt

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Hell I first thought the car was a new focus sedan...?

Does look like a Hyundai though...but why the disguise...? Isn't the new Hyundai out in the showrooms?

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very good, Enjoy. Then the other ones that i posted a month or so ago must also be Hyundais. The rear end on the sedan looked so much like a 200.
I think that the SUV is going to be pretty sharp.

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
This is what i believe is the real find...

When they noticed my photographing them, the sped away. I was on a service drive, they were on the freeway. I was doing 70 in a 55. Not bad. View attachment 25409

If I had a nose hanging infront of the front wheels like that almost tipping the vehicle over.. I would drive off too in a huff.. that is a fugly product.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.