GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The staff at GMI wishes everyone a happy holiday season.

Have a safe holiday. Don't drink and drive.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put the menorah on purpose. It's the holidays! Not just Christmas.
I don't know any Ramadan or Kwanzaa "items" or I would have included those as well.
I think the menorah makes a great hood ornament.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
That's Mrs. Claus. I doubt "assistants" are really into Santa, because he drives a sled.

Ghrank

·
Registered
39 Posts
I suppose it could be an assistant if he traded in that whimpy sled -- what kind of towing capacity can those lazy reindeer have anyway? :rudolph: Santa needs some real torque to pull around all those presents to the good boys and girls.

Santa made a good decision to get the HUMMER - he does have a lot of places to go on the holidays... and the OnStar probably comes in handy when he ends up in a new housing development. AND, should he come upon any misfit toys, the spacious interior could accomodate several little travelers.

...I just hope Santa stays off my house with that thing. ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

--
C6 picture Link Deleted.

Unfortunately that picture is an embargoed picture and is not supposed to be displayed until January. Even though we at GMI wouldn't be directly displaying it, the fact that is being displayed is wrong. If people break the embargo, it might make the companies less likely to give access to future photos. that's something that nobody wants to see.

·
Registered
790 Posts
sorry, i found pics of the front of the C6 uncovered in perfact resolution, and i didnt realize that it was a "bad" thing. i figured if it was bad, so would spying it and taking pics of it in fransisco and in the boat shop. but hey im just glad i got to see it and believe me it looks GREAT! kind of has a viperish look but hey we all were expecting that from the spy shots... and sorry i didnt realize you could get in leagle trouble for it.

can i post what site i found the pics on? and let people go explore and find it for themselves. im not saying the exact page, just the site? or is it immoral or something?

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, please don't mention the site again. I do not want to encourage websites that break embargos. It's not good for the community in general. On January 1st, all will be revealed. It's not that far away.

We do appreciate your enthusiasm, and generally we welcome this type of news, but rules are rules and it's not right to break them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts