GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GMI Celebrates Two Years as the top GM New Community!

GMI went online this week in 2001 as the first GM only news site. In that time we have been often imitated, but never surpassed..something our traffic reports show. This year alone we have added 7500 new members in 11 months since the site overhall. I would like to thank all our visitors who continue to make the site #1 :D

Stay tuned because in the next year GMI will take things to a level never seen by a site of this type in terms of design and content......thats all I can say now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congradulations :lol: ! I have just one suggestion for the future: Please update the site more often! Sometimes this thing isn't updated for a whole month! Anway, way to go GMI.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Happy 2 Years! and congratulations Branden, in the short time that I have here I realized that this is the best GM community site!

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Just a bigtime congrats for your payoff on all the hard work.

Ghrankenstein

·
Registered
259 Posts
*tips hat in recognition* <_<

All the best for the future.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I totally enjoy this site, your info is top notch, and is way ahead of anyone else. My favorite bit of info was the 500 hp C6 Z06 rumours I shocked my local Chey dealer with when it was frist poasted on this site. So Happy Birthday GMI!

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cladding is good@Oct 26 2003, 05:14 PM
Congradulations :lol: ! I have just one suggestion for the future: Please update the site more often! Sometimes this thing isn't updated for a whole month! Anway, way to go GMI.
The site is updated almost every day. The first two or three articles are pinned because they are exclusive...but if you scroll down or look at the news ticker on the main page there is always something new.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats Branden & GMI. Great site you have here for all of us who love The General and like to keep up on the automotive world.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
*thumbs up*..Keep doing the do B-man.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Sorry, I can't stop gushing!

This site is part of my daily routine, and I'm so glad that I can contribute. I'm so thankful that GMI continues to allow the dealerships', and salespersons', and now salesmanager('s') perspectives, in an equal forum.

I've visited many other forums in the past two years, and I haven't even wanted to take part in them because of their anti-dealer, anti-sales biases.

Even though the agenda of the customer is, and should be, to get the best deal, I'm so glad that I have the chance to include the salesperson, and their dedication and talents, as part of that equation. I'm now in charge of more than a dozen dedicated professionals who want, and deserve, nothing more than the opportunity to serve with excellence. I'm proud of them, and of all the quality salespeople out there that are Certified under the GM Mark of Excellence and the prestige that it brings. GM customers out there deserve no less.

Brandon, that's my personal thanks to you, and to GMI.

Anderson Johns
:frankie:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Oct 26 2003, 02:08 PM
GMI Celebrates Two Years as the top GM New Community!
Stay tuned because in the next year GMI will take things to a level never seen by a site of this type in terms of design and content......thats all I can say now.
Branden, thanks for the great site, and for sticking with it even though we all know you have a personal life outside of this site. I look forward to the mysterious update! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts