GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have updated because personally I think that this post might and will be offending anyone. The biggest reason for starting this topic was to talk about Haiti's rebellion. I guess we went far into political opinions. Banzai, you're right. This should be a bad rule for GMInsideNews. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

· Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have updated because personally I think that this post might and will be offending anyone. The biggest reason for starting this topic was to talk about Haiti's rebellion. I guess we went far into political opinions. Banzai, you're right. This should be a bad rule for GMInsideNews. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

· Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.