GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by mgescuro+Feb 15 2004, 07:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mgescuro @ Feb 15 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rex Raider@Feb 15 2004, 12:29 PM
I guess H4 is better than Preparation-H
:roflmao: :roflmao: Toooo funny.

So the H4......ummm.... based on the Saturn Vue? :lol: [/b][/quote]
....how did you know?

I wouldnt put it past them.

H4 off the Kappa..... a really really big Kappa. :lol:

But yeah, an H4 based off the Vue/Equinox is probably the best bet. Its the car-based FWD SUV's that are selling.

Rex, would you do us the honnors of a H4? I think I might try.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Where is the source for this??

Could you please post the link?
Can you post the exact think I've been trying to find it but can't!!! :angry: :angry:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by babershah@Feb 15 2004, 07:49 PM
Where is the source for this??

Could you please post the link?
Can you post the exact think I've been trying to find it but can't!!! :angry: :angry:
just type in us trademark into google and there is the website.

Word Mark H4
Goods and Services IC 012. US 019 021 023 031 035 044. G & S: Motor land vehicles, namely automobiles, trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans, engines therefor and structural parts thereof
Standard Characters Claimed 
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 78361634
Filing Date February 3, 2004
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) General Motors Corporation CORPORATION DELAWARE 300 Renaissance Center, P.O. Box 300 Detroit MICHIGAN 482653000
Attorney of Record Timothy G. Gorbatoff
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Oh, I like that idea, bigals - a REALLY big Kappa. Let 'em really have fun designing a Hummer! I'm not a big fan of the Hummer concept for myself, but this could lead to something even I might want.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
speaking of jeep, i was watching highlights from the autoshow on espn the other day, they showed the jeep rescue and the guy doing the voice over mentions that this is a direct response to the h3 and says "jeeps trying to prove they were here first". lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
I hope they take this vehicle the "high performance" off road route. Keep the T-I5 from the H3, make it realitively light and capable of doing the one thing Hummers traditionally don't, HAUL @$$! I would love it if it could bring some of the style of fun that sport ATV's offer, only in a bigger package.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:bounce:

Actually, H3 will be the mid-size SUV entry for the HUMMER brand. I think H4 will fall into the category of the Equinox.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd love to see the H4 come out and destroy the Wrangler Rubicon. Better approach, decline, ground clearance, horsepower. Jeep can talk about being there first. Hummer can talk about being the best.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by i am bill@Feb 20 2004, 12:41 PM
I'd love to see the H4 come out and destroy the Wrangler Rubicon.  Better approach, decline, ground clearance, horsepower.  Jeep can talk about being there first.  Hummer can talk about being the best.
AWESOME LINE!!

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by TaHoE+Feb 20 2004, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Feb 20 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-i am bill@Feb 20 2004, 12:41 PM
I'd love to see the H4 come out and destroy the Wrangler Rubicon.  Better approach, decline, ground clearance, horsepower.  Jeep can talk about being there first.  Hummer can talk about being the best.
AWESOME LINE!! [/b][/quote]
DITTO :lol:

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Hudson+Feb 20 2004, 11:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hudson @ Feb 20 2004, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-QueenSheba@Feb 20 2004, 11:02 AM
:bounce:

Actually, H3 will be the mid-size SUV entry for the HUMMER brand.  I think H4 will fall into the category of the Equinox.
Actually, the H3 and H4 will be on the SAME platform. [/b][/quote]
Really??? Why would there be 2 vehicles on the same platform ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts