GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Originally posted by MelvinJ+Jun 8 2004, 01:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MelvinJ @ Jun 8 2004, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Droid800@Jun 8 2004, 05:15 AM
yes, but what is GM going to do when the new mustang comes out and whips the
GTO into submission
I don't think the LS2 is going to let the Mustang whip it into submission. We'll have to see where it stands on ride and handling. I'm sure the Mustang's interior will be better than the old one, but will it surpass the universally-praised GTO? I doubt it.

The Mustang will have it's exterior styling going for it, even with the tweaks coming for the GTO, but I don't see anything that will whip the GTO into submission. [/b][/quote]
Amen the Stang GT is going put out 300HP and have a live rear axel it ((WONT)) outdo the GTO! Unlike some here I kind of like the next Stanger and dont take enything away from it by my remarks. But I still prefer the GTO myself and I dont think they really do compete enyway. GM killed the Stangers competer's at Chevy and Pontiac at lest for now leaveing that market to Ford. The GTO is (NOT) a pony car its a MUSCLE CAR! ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.