GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd share these with you guys.

Some of them are glary because the huge windows let in a lot of sunlight.

Get this, the salesman couldn't figure out how to open the hood (the owner actually came and started it and revved it up, it was sweet) so I opened it for him, lol.

To see bigger pics, add .orig.jpg at the end of the url.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Youre Killin me Northstar, but I think I will be waitint for the '05 model or maybe '06 if I can....

·
Registered
16 Posts
That car is the best looking GTO I have seen yet. I still am very anxious to see what the next modified version will look like. There may be a GTO in my future yet..

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't think 04 owners will be, if all their getting is tacky hoodscoops and dual exiting exhaust, you could easily get those in the aftermarket.

·
Registered
129 Posts
People who buy an 04 will be kicking themselves next year
Branden,

We're already kicking ourselves. Only a dumbass would order a car in July and still be waiting in February. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Jan 16 2004, 04:27 PM
People who buy an 04 will be kicking themselves next year
:werd:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not impressed at all. I can only hope GM will build the GTO in '07 on a non-Holden platform and the Pontiac will design it themselves. I love the Holden Monaro, but it ain't a GTO.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What does it matter if Pontiac designs the car, they already did their version of the monaro, why would they bother changing it anymore then they already have..drastically that is.

Tehcnically it may not be a GTO, but what would make it more of one?

·
Registered
26 Posts
This gto is on the v platform. The next gto (07) and camaros will be on the ve platform. Too bad 2004_SRX_ I guess youll never buy a gto since both are based on and designed by holden.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by monaroCountry@Jan 19 2004, 06:53 AM
This gto is on the v platform. The next gto (07) and camaros will be on the ve platform. Too bad 2004_SRX_ I guess youll never buy a gto since both are based on and designed by holden.
Never planned on it. My '66 is just fine. And don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with GM using Holden platforms, or even 99% of the body. But use it on something besides a car that is so rich in American auto history as the GTO.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ugh, What is the point of saying of arguing about the old GTO. As far as Im concerned the old GTO is in fact just that. Old, and dead, Its production ended 30 some odd years ago, why are you people getting all uppity about a car that isnt even in production anymore? Yes it was a symbol of american pride and history, but shouldn't you be glad that the name is back and on a worthy contendor to wear the badge at all?

From my stand point your arguing over a moot point, GM isn't going to change the name of the car, or bring back the old one, so you can either embrace what a worthy car it is, or sit there whining about it for at least another three years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts