GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm alittle late, so if I cant be counted in the contest then its ok. I'm new to this place...

I drew this a long time ago

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice drawing, but the contest is to design a new Chevelle or Chevette.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
You're right. But, the drawing is good. Welcome to GMI, GTO dude! Hone your skills & post what you draw. :yup: Why don't you try making a modern Chevelle? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlueEssEss said:
Nice drawing, but the contest is to design a new Chevelle or Chevette.
Yah, I know, it doesn't look much of a new chevelle, looks to much like a '70. I did draw one that looks like a totally new one, but everyone said it looks too different, and this is what everyone said a new one should look like, just like the origanal. I have a drawing of one that resembles a '72 floating somewhere around my room, but I cant find it. It looks more different from origanal ones. When I drew this, I was thinking more like the same idea behind the new mustang and challenger, apart they look like the same car, but next to each other they look completely different. The rear of this is pretty different from others. The front is pretty much the same, except it has more of a leaning back look, rather then a leaning forward look of the origanals. So, I guess this is pretty much like a '70 chevelle with all the edges smoothed out alittle more. Its ok if you all dont like.

And yah, I know, the tires are way too wide

1 - 9 of 9 Posts