GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
I like, it needs some body character lines though...good luck with that though!! Im lovin the fat tires!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Nice idea... I would like to see bigger rims on it.

Just a suggestion.... try something with the Alfa Romeo Brera ;)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
eeeeeahhhhh I dont like it. The rakes roof doesnt go well here. The grill is ugly. the tuner rims looks very blah. Hood is still a big plain. I think you should have taken the HSV Coupe 4 and chopped that as a GTO. The fender flares, the gfx, etc looks awesome, and all thats missing is the arrow head. I think that rear side windows are whats killing the look of this car. Its looking like it should have 4drs, beause it does. Nothing stands out on this car. What parts I like of the GTO, is taken out by this picture.

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's a nice car, Rex, but I think the grille would be better without the zebra stripes. Maybe some louvers like the later third-gen Camaros?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by nightwave@Jan 28 2004, 04:13 AM
It's a nice car, Rex, but I think the grille would be better without the zebra stripes. Maybe some louvers like the later third-gen Camaros?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Do you mean for the hood? then if thats the case :woot2: but it only looked good on Irocs. Maybe something else like power blisters or something.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks sweet and actually sporty, it'd look nice with some subtle flush hood scoops too, kinda like the Mustang concept had (did the GrandPrix have that style too? I forget if the GP's rose up out of the hood or were flush)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts