GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2005 Trailblazer and was able to combine GSU and GM Card earnings. Did the same thing in 2006 with my Impalla. I worked hard to build my points back up and went to the dealership for a new Trailblazer and was advised the two can no longer be used together. Was anyone notified of this?

Steve :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
I purchased a 2005 Trailblazer and was able to combine GSU and GM Card earnings. Did the same thing in 2006 with my Impalla. I worked hard to build my points back up and went to the dealership for a new Trailblazer and was advised the two can no longer be used together. Was anyone notified of this?

Steve :(

You haven't been able to combine them for years....I think 02 or 03 but they may have just sold under invoice and gave you the GM Card money.....Or they really screwed up

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I seem to recall being able to use both way back in 2000 or so. And those were the days before these silly redemption allowances, too.

I've gone with my GMS before over my GM card earnings, which is one reason why my earnings just keep piling up. Due to redemption allowances the Card earnings aren't all that useful for the kinds of vehicles I now prefer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts