GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I was interested in joining this board - I used to like GMForums - but now they are gone.... It's nice to be on an all GM board --- We have a 69 Camaro 327 and a 1996 Firebird Formula and the daily driver is a Grand Am. If you're interested in learning more about me or my ride - you can visit www.firebirdsforever.cc Bring back the Firebird! :D

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
ahahah yeah, I used to go to school up in springfield mass. I dont like the new england area as a whole. Thats why I left. Maine is ok I guess, I only know one crazy sob from maine.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Welcome Double F Double C, glad 2 have U with us. Do U know where a person could pick up some 3rd gen Firehawk rims???

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Hello fellow 69-er.
So, tell us what is under the hood (we know the 327 part) of that Camaro. Is it stock? Have you warmed up the motor with a different cam or carbs?
Have you dug out from all that mean weather that you were hit with?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
welcome. :) and why would anyone want to live that far north? :eek: one of these days, i'm gonna escape chicago and rescue myself in Phoenix. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome folks! The Camaro is mostly stock, it now has a 4 bbl, instead of a 2 bbl - the 2 just s eemed wrong. It has a custom suspension and exhaust. But that is about it. 84K original miles. There is a cam in it's near future. People have followed me home to buy it, but it's not for sale! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts