GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I got the brochure, too. I think a lot of this car's appeal is going to be up close. Extremely tight looking bodywork and interior fitting. That kind of stuff doesn't come across fully in pictures.

Can't wait to see a live one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice Key Fob for the STS. However cheap looking gauges. I would like to the see similar gauges that are in the XLR but i'm just nip picking I guess.

Does anyone have pics of the STS without the NAV system?

:krider:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by KnightHawk@Jun 1 2004, 10:10 PM
Nice Key Fob for the STS. However cheap looking gauges. I would like to the see similar gauges that are in the XLR but i'm just nip picking I guess.

Are you one of those "I never get lost" people? :lol:

·
Registered
43,887 Posts
Originally posted by KnightHawk@Jun 1 2004, 09:10 PM

No.... you're not being nitpicky.
I think the are would be absolutely perfect if it had the Bvlgari gauges!!

The Nav System is optional?? :blink: I thought it was standard. hmmm

·
Registered
237 Posts
:lol: No i'm one of those people that I never admit that i'm lost. I'll ask for directions if I am completly lost. Althought, I do my research ahead of time on where am I going. What can I say I try to do my homework :)

The reason I asked is I thought the NAV system was optional, if it is standard then I retract my question from my previous posting.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
The gauges do look cheap. I wonder why they didn't go with the great looking LED gauges they had on the Seville. Those kicked a$$.

·
Registered
922 Posts
They are LED!!!!! They look sweet in person, these guages are probably fake painted on ones, just for the picture. Hell its probably the clay model

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
oh, I feel so much better now... Now that you say it, maybe they are fake because when the current Seville is turned off, it looks like there aren't any gauges at all, just a black hole. Seems like you've seen it in person. Have you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts