GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
First of all, I would like to state for the record that I do not condone, support or in any way promote the breaking of any traffic laws.

Now then: That guy deserves a job with an F1 or Nextel Cup Team. He rocks.

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts
Wow. I have to give mad crazy props to the driving skillz....anyone that is being pursued by the cops and still remains calm and cool enough to control a car like that is definitely remarkable.

Too bad such abilities were wasted on the idiocy of a criminal.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by Buick61@Jul 16 2004, 06:52 AM
Wow. I have to give mad crazy props to the driving skillz....anyone that is being pursued by the cops and still remains calm and cool enough to control a car like that is definitely remarkable.

yeah, he's a hella good driver, but I'd like to see him do more turns...even if it was a V-6 he probably could have outrun the crown vics doing the turns....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by bakerna+Jul 16 2004, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bakerna @ Jul 16 2004, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Buick61@Jul 16 2004, 06:52 AM
Wow.  I have to give mad crazy props to the driving skillz....anyone that is being pursued by the cops and still remains calm and cool enough to control a car like that is definitely remarkable.

yeah, he's a hella good driver, but I'd like to see him do more turns...even if it was a V-6 he probably could have outrun the crown vics doing the turns.... [/b][/quote]
Kinda hard to make turns when you're on the interstate. Once he was off, it was too late for him. I wonder if he would've done better on a local highway or larger side streets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.