GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 21 years old and most of my friends are into little imports with large systems and exhausts and nothing else to back it up. I was out on the strip with one of my buddies one night in my 01 Grand Prix GT when we were at a red light. Some guy and his girl pull up beside us in his Lancer (not an Evo) He's got his music going and his 20 inch diameter exhaust pipe. We weren't looking for a challenge, we didn't even look at him. He decided to be cool and rev his engine and look at us with a big grin. I let out an all american rev and waited for the green. The green dropped in off we went. The last time I saw him, he was a spec in my mirror. My friend popped open the sunroof and wave bye bye to him.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Clearly. I can smoke most of those annoying 4 bangers with the loud exhausts without even realizing that I just raced them. ;)

And those that I can't smoke? 9 out of 10 get smoked by a Covette that also isn't trying.

·
Registered
830 Posts
It's always nice to hear about fellow GP owners eating some rice. I've got a '97 GTP and I love it.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
And those that I can't smoke? 9 out of 10 get smoked by a Covette that also isn't trying.
Or an LS1 Camaro trying just enough to stay 1/2 of a car length ahead while looking around for cops.

Ghrank :frankie:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts