GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and T/A Chick traded in here Trailblazer for a 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G. It is Black on Black leather with the chrome 5 spokes and chrome factory grill. She is driving my Trailblazer EXT now, and I get the GTP. I hope to get pics Friday for the Garage:)

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Black and chrome! My favorite colors. And black leather on top of it! I saw one like it in a parking lot; it was stunning.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Bout time 1 of U came 2 ur senses and bought a car!...I always thought what the hell BOTH of U needed 2 trucks 4 with no kids :blink: .An EXT even!!!!.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's a nice ride. I'd love for that to be my next car, though I will most likely end up with the more practical Yukon again.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Nice choice!

It seems not long ago I remember reading about the new Trailblazer tho... (or was that yours?):p

But good to hear you went all out for the CompG!

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
great choice man! comp-G package has TAPshift, right? have you driven other cars with similar systems? how does the GP compare? i read an early preview of the GP with TAPshift before it came out, and the reviewer said it was pretty rough and unlikeable, but after the car was released the same reviewer said the system was much improved and on-par with acura's system (he attributed the difference to pre-production jitters). do you have any real-world insight?

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Feb 19 2004, 12:49 AM
Me and T/A Chick traded in here Trailblazer for a 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G. It is Black on Black leather with the chrome 5 spokes and chrome factory grill. She is driving my Trailblazer EXT now, and I get the GTP. I hope to get pics Friday for the Garage:)
oh, and good news on the replaced (more comfy) GP back seat eh? otherise you and T/A chick'd have to save your backseat activites for the trailblazer ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts