GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently people know where the NAIAS info is! Yesterday alone, GMI served 158,000+ pages, had 577,000+ hits, and transfered 5.1 Gigabytes of data. Pretty staggering numbers, but we also have had 70+ users online pretty much the whole day. I need to hide from Skie, before he runs me down with the hosting bill :woot2:

Anyway, thanks guys for affirming who the Number 1 GM site is!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Congrats Branden and GMI! You have a unique site here, and it's getting a lot of attention. Keep up the awesome work. And to all the other staff members and contributors, give yourselves a big pat on the back for the excellent updates on all the news, especially during this auto show season.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by spdwayGm@Jan 6 2004, 09:17 PM
and its all thanks to you, Branden....i wouldn't start or end my day on the 'net any other way... :drevil:
Same here, same here...Congrats Branden :D

5,934 Posts
Yea, thanks Brandon. I usually check the site off and on during my day at work. I like to check the absolute latest from the 'General', give my input on topics, and check the latest from the industry.

This is actually an answer to many of us who wondered, "Man, I wish there was some way to see what concepts GM has going, what direction they are going, AND give input on their products."

I just hope engineers and people within GM listen to what we have to say. Most on this site are patriotic Americans and want to see Detroit at the top again.

Thanks again, Brandon.

If you need any help maintaining this site. Let me know, I may be able to help.

B)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts