GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is going on here? We got a teaser like a month or two ago, and now all is quiet. What's the deal?? I know we have had alot of news w/ the trucks coming out, Camaro build and the whole Nippon deal. Can we expect anything any time soon??

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
likearock00 said:
So what is going on here? We got a teaser like a month or two ago, and now all is quiet. What's the deal?? I know we have had alot of news w/ the trucks coming out, Camaro build and the whole Nippon deal. Can we expect anything any time soon??
My questions exactly!

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
my thoughts too, when do we get the pontiac/chevy/CADILLAC/saab/hummer ones? I'm excited for those, isn't it supposed to be a monthly thing?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Camaroman22, if you want to give us your take on a new Saturn lineup, then go ahead and do it. We'd all like to see it. If it's good enough then you may be able to get the moderators to post it on the front page ... really no different than the "revitalization" tem.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Um guys. This is mainly an operation of me and fbodyrules. We're not "assigning" brands to different members. We said when we get to a certain brand that someone has some insight on we can contact them and get their opinion and their ideas on what to do. It's coming guys, hopefully by the end of this month we'll have something up. Sorry for the wait. Perfection takes time. ;( J/K

1 - 8 of 8 Posts