GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Jeez, Paul, you are going to make us pick just ONE? All Of The Above would be the only one I'd add to the list.

I settled on Common Sense Voids. Like when other manufacturers are doing the same thing as GM, but when GM does it, it's WRONG.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MelvinJ@Jun 18 2004, 07:41 PM
I settled on Common Sense Voids.  Like when other manufacturers are doing the same thing as GM, but when GM does it, it's WRONG.
hmmm, maybe 'Omitting "all of the above" from polls' should be added! :lol:

just wanted to see what people thought was worst. overall GMi is pretty fantastic, and the members are what make it interesting... but there's the odd post that really gets under the skin.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You need to add one called "Lame polls that mean nothing."

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Nice poll!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm going to go with the One-Sided slam because it's the only thing I could think of that applies to the obnoxious chevy fanboys. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wow what a coincidence. After taking this poll and voting for broad generalisms I found this under the post about door handles on trucks. Sorry NSAP. lol It was rather funny.

Sounds like a typical GM move....

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by amark329@Jun 20 2004, 07:46 PM
Wow what a coincidence. After taking this poll and voting for broad generalisms I found this under the post about door handles on trucks. Sorry NSAP. lol It was rather funny.

Sounds like a typical GM move....
:lol:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Morepower-itis, definitely.
Everyone complains that the Malibu can't compete without a 240 hp V-6 3900 V-6. Yes, it can compete with it.
And the Cobalt isn't going to have 275 hp. Not even in a lifetime.
People just complain a lot: that's what.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have to go with the god one. I hate hen people say that they are right when they are obviously wrong or when they can't support what they say. For example, On one site this guy said that Z06s were garbage and that all Z06 owners should buy asian cars because he though they were better.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I have to add my favorite that seems to apply to every new GM car or concept:

"If it aint got a V8 and RWD, ferget it."

:rolleyes:

What's the best selling passenger car in America now? FWD V6 (or I4)? Don't let that fact get in the way... :p

"All GM should offer is Kameroze and Corvetes, and a couple'a 4000 pound cruising cars like the GrandVille and they'll outsell all the competition for shure."

·
Registered
174 Posts
The one I hate most it "GM sucks, bring back the F-Body, I want my F-Body back, I hate GM"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts